Food Machinery, Food Processing Machine, Food Dryer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hot Sale Factory Price Instant Noodles Food Making Machine, Buggles 3D Snack /Bugles Food Production Line, American Corn Flakes Making Extruder Equipment Line Cereals Food Machine and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Set||US $5,000-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Application:||Ice Cream, Candy, Chocolate, Popcorn, Chips, Biscuit, Donut|
Hot Sale Factory Price Instant Noodles Food Making Machine
Automatic instant noodle processing line, with perfect technology, compact structure, original design and stable performance, is developed on the base of like produces and requirements in the world market, it realizes high automation, convenient operation, low energy and small floor space that assure all working procedures from feeding flour to finished products can be accomplished once.
The investment for this line is only one tenth of that large size equipment, especially suitable to small-size or self-owned enterprises, the corrugated instant noodle produced by this line tenacious, smooth and transparent, it is very easy to be saturated by water.
This Instant Noodle processing line can be used to produce different shapes of instant noodle according to change the fryer's shaper.
1) Capacity: 90g/bag; 11000bags/h
2) Raw material: Wheat flour
1) Stable performance: adopting imported frequency or electromagnetic controlling
system, high automation and smooth operation
2) Permanent working life: with special material and technology, the screw and nut
involved can work continuously for 1 year under conditions of high wear and pressure
Dough maker → Roll Shaper → Boiling machine → Cutting machine → Fryer → Cooling Conveyor→ Packing
1. Dough maker 2.roller pressing machine 3.boing machine 4.cutting machine 5.electric fryer
6. Cooling machine 7.Packaging machine
1. We provide videos and instruction manual to show the process of installation.
2. We provide training for installation for free in our factory.
3. We can send technician to buyer's factory to install the machine and provide training service.
After Sales Service:
1.One year quality warranty and free lifetime technique support.
2.Free spare parts would be supplied if machine broken within warranty period except the easily damaged part.
3. After the warranty period, the spare parts for replacement are offered based on certain charge.
Packing and shipping:
Every machine is packed with great care and tough material. It is packed with cling films first and then film bags. At last, it is packed with wooden case which is reinforced with the iron bar on the top and bottomWith this kind machine, all our laser machine can protect well during long trip by sea or by train.We can transport machine by boat or by training, according to your requirement.
1.Are you a factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with more than10 years' experience. As only the machine made by ourselves, quality can be trusted, and most important thing is we can do better service after sales. We know how to fix the problem in each parts easily.
2. How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client's specific requirements, it would be 15-30 days.
3. How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
After we got the rest payment, we will ship the machine to you.
4. How about your service after sales? Can your engineer speak fluent English?
We offer the service from you received the machine, including installation of the machine,
how to use machine? how to let machine work? usually we will teach you how to do by email or by Skype. Our engineer has many years of experience for CNC machine service. he can speak very good English, so he can solve the problem in short time.
5. How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.