Rotary Head Kurkure Cheetos Extruder
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-15,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||60 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KS-65-I
- Power Source: Electric
- Application: Kurkure
- Specification: Stainless steel
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Origin: Shandong, China
Kurkure are extruded snacks, very crunchy and great in taste. Kurkure are made by extrusion process. The Kurkure corn meal is moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the Rotary die Extruder. In the extruder, due to excess heat and pressure from the screws the meal gets heated and the moisture content gets reduced. The meal passes through the die and gets cut by the cutting knifes into required lengths. The Kurkure are fried in cooking oil and then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is sprayed on the Kurkure to improve their taste.
1, Raw material:
corn flour, wheat flour and other grain flour
2, Flow chart:
Flour Mixer---Screw Conveyer---Rotary Head Extruder---Hoister---Sperate Drum---Vibrate Feeder---Continuous Fryer---Vibrate de-oil Machine---Flavoring Machine
|Model||Installed Power||main motor Power||Output||Size|
1. We provide videos and instruction manual to show the process of installation.
2. We provide training for installation for free in our factory.
3. We can send technician to buyer's factory to install the machine and provide training service.
After Sales Service:
1. One year quality warranty and free lifetime technique support.
2. Free spare parts would be supplied if machine broken within warranty period except the easily damaged parts.
3. After the warranty period, the spare parts for replacement are offered based on certain charge.